
Although, I guess I need to work on the concept of an egg hunt with Jackson. He had one last year with his cousins and didn't have a problem. This time he walked out and there were eggs everywhere in her backyard, and I mean everywhere! But he just kept saying "Where's my eggs mom?" "Is this one mine?" He thought there were specific eggs only for him and didn't pick any up until he asked me if it was his. Funny kid.
I think toward the end he started to get it when I pointed one out to him. Landon didn't waste and time. He would head straight for one if he saw it, and he wouldn't let me carry his basket for him, he had to do it.
I think toward the end he started to get it when I pointed one out to him. Landon didn't waste and time. He would head straight for one if he saw it, and he wouldn't let me carry his basket for him, he had to do it.
I saw these cupcakes on familyfun and thought they were too cute! I was so excited to have a party to take them to!

Jack enjoying his cupcake, or should I say frosting.


9 comments:
Cute cupcakes idea! You take such cute pictures!
What a fun playgroup activity. I think that's sweet that Jackson wanted to check with you first, very polite. Landon is looking more grown up all the time. It made me excited for Carson to get eggs. We'll see if he knows what to do.
Those cupcakes are too cute! This makes me excited to watch my kids this weekend.
Those bunny ears are way to funny. That is so cute that Jackson didn't know which ones he could get. I love Easter egg hunts, they are so much fun and so funny!
I really like the cupcakes! They are adorable. You are so creative.
You are so talented. Such cute cupcakes. I wishh we could go outside with no coats on. We just had a huge snow storm and have about 6 inches of snow, YUCK. Happy Easter.
I'm excited to be able to do the egg hunt thing with Ellie (when she's older of course). Very cute cupcakes!
Your boys are growing up so fast!
Your family is so cute. Way fun cupcakes. Addison is the same way, she enjoys the frosting and then tells me she's done and wants another :)
Maegan,
It was fun to have you guys up here for Easter. Look at my blog, I put up a slide show of our Easter. Sorry I didn't come down there, I shoud of it snowed and blowed today and it was soooo cold. I am going to call you later to ask you a few other questions about the blog.
Keri
Post a Comment