Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Camping Weekend

We went up Logan canyon camping for the fourth. The kids had a blast, and it was a good little break.

I call this 'blue steel'
A quick attempt to get a pic of all three. Notice, Jackson's zipper is down, and yes that is a gun that Landon is so happily pointing into his mouth.Our cute little trailer, which we seem to be outgrowing already, and the reason for the SUV instead of a minivan.

Landon, doing what he does best, eating.

I had to test out my dad's new bike that my grandpa gave him for father's day. Sweet ride.

Kenny and Jack went fourwheeling, They were some dirty, dirty boys when they got back!


So of course we had to head over to Bear Lake so they could wash off.

That's my cousin's twin boys with Jackson.

We had a such a good time, Thanks everyone! And Bryson did fantastic, you hardly knew he was there!

4 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Wow, you are amazing to go camping after having a baby so recently. You look great and when I saw you you seemed to feel great. It looks like a lot of fun.

Trisha said...

I agree, you look awesome! Way to get out there and not let the post pregnancy get you!

Jami said...

Very fun! I love the "blue steel" picture. I'm glad you had a good time and that your kids were good for you. It was good to talk to you today!

Brenda said...

Okay, I am a little slow. It took me a while to get the "blue steel" phrase. I had to think of Kenny to get it.

Looks like you had to hose of those boys; or at least throw them in the lake.

I'm glad you had a good time.