A few of my buddies are doing this and I thought it was a cute idea.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!
Double Trouble
16 years ago


17 comments:
Oh the rabbit-those were good times! I have lots of highshool memories of you-but I do remember about 1 year ago running into you at Ruby Tuesday, and being so excited to see you, and thinking how freaking beautiful you looked. I was, and am, a bit jealous that you are even prettier than you were in highschool...some of us don't do that!
I love doing this. They are so fun to read.
I always remember you being so nice. I remember you had a Halloween party (I think) and we all got on the trailer and we went for a ride in the fields and I was so scared the whole time. wuss I know.
Also I just found one of our "friends pictures" that they did at the school. oh those pictuers are so funny.
You were always so nice! And had great parties! I remember the first time I straightened my hair was at your house and I loved it so much I went and bought the exact same straightener the next day!
We also had the same wedding dress! Good taste or what! I have always been impressed with your creative/crafty decorating skills!
My first memory of you...meeting you and kenny, and Jackson when he was a tiny baby, at Outback for dinner in Layton. Thought it was weird that I was meeting my husbands ex-girlfriends best friend, but I am glad I did. You guys are a fun family to hang out with!!
Holy Crap, I must be getting old (hard time remembering) I obviously remember the parties at your house (halloween, new years, me trying to get my flirt on with Josh Randall...Bwaaahahaa). I remember sitting in front of or behind you in Child Development. The first Walmart customer of the millenium sounds familiar, but its very vague. I remember being jealous that you were on exec and how all the boys adored you! You were one of those girls that, though very pretty and smart and well like, were very nice and not "SCARY" to be around... you know. This is such a fun way to bring back fun memories!
I don't know what we were doing, but I remember cleaning your house one day? Maybe it was for once of those amazing parties or something. I just loved being around you because you were always so genuine.
I remember when you and I were shopping for bridesmaids dresses for my wedding. You had just had Jackson a few months earlier, and I remember how much fun it was. I also remember how heavy he was.
A lot has changed since then.
I'm totally laughing right now... remember when we worked at Meier & Frank and there was that really weird girl that used to part her hair waaaay on the side and we did the same thing and took pictures of it??? We were so mean to make fun of her!! And then that one time before Julia went on her mission and we took all those pictures of us trying on all those hoochie clothes in the dressing room and we weren't even on a break!! Good times Maego! Good times!
How fun, I love these. I remember being at your house for a party and we went on a ride on a trailer pulled by a horse sitting on straw...does that sound right? You were ALWAYS so nice!
Maegan, congrats on your new baby. I am late commenting. I love the name Bryson! One of my favorite memories, besides being at your house through out seventh grade is when we went swimming to Riverdale with Becca and Jan (is that right?) or was it Jill and Jan? I can't quite remember, but we braided our hair in tiny braids all over our heads and the next day we all had sunburned scalps and dandriff like peeling going on! And I like others, cannot forget your parties. I had a major crush on your brother, I'm not sure if you ever knew. I don't think you did. Sorry for the long comment.
Four wheeling back and forth between our house in our wee little age. Going skiing w/ your family at Beaver Creek is it? Didn't you teach me even... SLEEPOVERS! ROOMMATES! FLORIDA! Memories go so far back and there are just so many! miss you.
You were always so nice! never involved in the Drama, I always admired you for that, I remember getting ready for the fireworks together only to go and find out Matt Clark was cheating on me with Jesse Provenza! That was a heart break.
How is it going? Three kids is so much more than two for some reason!
Isn't is so fun!
Becca
Maegan,
My first memory of you I think was around the time you were getting married to my brother. I lived in Wisconsin and we came down to the wedding and you were real busy and I was 5 months pregnant with Ethan. Time sure flies by.
Keri
lots of memories, but I remember sleeping over at your house right after you built it and we watched tht movie with Geroge strait, pure country maybe, I remember your room was decorated with purple and that was your favorite color.
Remember when we went to Erik Swensons aunts house and me and you were rocking out upstairs dancing and singing and then we noticed that your zipper was down the whole time and we couldn't stop laughing!! Good thing the boys weren't watching. Hahha I can still picture it and laugh.
If you are the right Maegan, my memory of you (although you've never met me) is that went to Junior Prom with my son, Jeremy Jones. Thanks for that!
I remember playing trolls in your bedroom and sleeping on the trundle. We were so cool! I also remember being sad in highschool because we never hung out anymore.
Post a Comment