Friday, August 1, 2008

I can't keep up!

We have had a lot going on, but for some reason I can't keep up on bloggin lately. Anybody have any ideas of what that reason is? What? A new baby? Oh, I guess that could be it. Anyway, here is a recap.



We hit a parade. Jackson wouldn't let Landon step past the gutter, he was following the rules of not going in the street very well, even though we told him to go in the road.The same city had a brand new fire station that was having an open house.

We went to the new splash pad in South Ogden with a bunch of friends. The kids had a good time, and best of all, it was free! They need to put these at every park.

Jackson rode his new bike (more about that later) in the stake primary Pioneer Day parade. Isn't my little pioneer a cutie?

We went up to Island Park Idaho for a family reunion, where apperently Landon decided to eat sticks.


My boys and papa Hansen, or as Landon says, Bapa. They idolize that man.

Everyone in my extended family got to hear my little fuss pants all weekend. Of course they all probably have extra sympathy for me now, right.

Here is my cute neice Savanna.

And my cute grandpa that was such a trooper to come all the way up there! He will be 90 this fall.

We did get a family picture with everyone but I I don't have it yet. It was the best turnout, we were only missing 10 people out of 72. This is actually our first picture of all five of us, it still looks strange to me to see five people instead of four.

So now you are all filled in. I will try to update more often but don't get all huffy if I don't!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

What great photo's! And no need to apologize about how often you blog. Your a busy lady.

Oh, and as long as I can keep my migraine's under control (joys of pregnancy); Evey and I plan on tagging along with my parents to Byrson's blessing.

Hope to see you soon.

Pickett Fences said...

Cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am sorry I wasn't able to see you. I did see the boys and I know you saw mine but that is ok. I am sorry we aren't going to make it to the blessing. Travis has to teach and I have to do music time for both jr and sr primary and we are having Travis' birthday party then and I get to come down on the weekend of my birthday. We hope all goes well.

Becca said...

I totally hear you on the family of five it seems giant, like we should be wearing sweat pants and drinking a tab like our moms! Cute family.