We are going to dinner tonight to celebrate and having his party on Saturday, so there will be more pictures to follow!Some fun things about Landon right now.
*He loves horses, his eyes literally light up when he sees one.
*He is an excellent eater, and usually cleans up everyone else's plates if he can.
*He loves his big brother and trys to be just like him!
*He loves his little brother and can't give him enough hugs and kisses!
*He's cute!
*He throws winning tantrums! (we still love him)
*He'd spend all day in the sandbox if he could.
*He loves his blanky ("bebe") and has to hold the tag.
*He weighs 27 lbs. (35%)
*He is 33.5 inch tall (23%)
*He has a huge head (20 in. 95%!)
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you so much! You are such a great part of our family!


6 comments:
Happy b-day Landon! What a cutie. And his weight is so close to Evey's, as well as his head. Got to love the Stark noggin'.
Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Landon!! You are such a cute little guy!
I think it is so cute that you celebrated his birthday all day long! I love the idea of birthday breakfast!
Happy Bithday Landon! I can't belive that you are already two years old! We will see you next weekend. Have a fun party.
Love,
Aunt Keri
I seriously thought about him a bunch yesterday and wondered how it was going. I thought about calling but figured you were busy having fun. What a big boy! It would be fun if our boys could have a bday bash together. Happy Birthday Landon! He's stinkin' cute.
Happy B-day Landon! He is just the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment