Kenny and I have been married for 9 years. We have three very handsome boys. Jackson 6, Landon 4, and Bryson 2. We recently welcomed a baby girl in March, Taelyn. I have the wonderful opportunity of being a stay at home mom.
What a big boy you have. He such a cutie. And what's kind of funny, is that sometimes when I look at Marisa, I can see Bryson. Of course, they are related.
Wow Maegan I can't believe how big Bryson is. We really need to get together sometime I would love to see you and your little family. I hope you are doing well.
7 comments:
Wow, Bryson! I've got to lower Savanna's tomorrow! I know she's gonna do that one of these days and it's scaring me! Thanks for the help tonight! =)
What a big boy you have. He such a cutie. And what's kind of funny, is that sometimes when I look at Marisa, I can see Bryson. Of course, they are related.
That's Grandma Stark, Little Cutie.
Sure Love and Miss you all.
Look how big he is getting!! Carter is JUST learning how to do this...Bryson is such a little stud!!
Look at your little stander, what a cutie. He is getting big fast, miss you guys!
Wow Maegan I can't believe how big Bryson is. We really need to get together sometime I would love to see you and your little family. I hope you are doing well.
He is so cute! They get big to fast. Where did your little baby go?
You have such cute kids.
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment