The invite:
The tables:
A couple of pics from opening his presents. Note to self: Teach mom how to use my camera before handing it over. :) (love ya mom) I tried to lighten these some, but they are still really grainy.
And the cake. Please don't look too closely, I was having some major crumbing issues.
And the fire!
Happy what? What's a birthday?
Oh this stuff? Mmmm...
Now I will just smash it into the table until it is flat!
Give me my cake back!
Thanks to all the family and friends that came, we had a lot of fun celebrating little Bry's birthday! We love you buddy! I don't know what I would do without seeing your cheesy grin everyday!ps. If you care, a couple new posts at the other blog.


9 comments:
You seriously are so stinkin talented. You always have the cutest birthdays. Someday I want to grow up and be just like you. Great job on the cake and cupcakes. Too cute!
How fun! You do go all out for all your birthdays. Lucky boys. Don't you hate how you can't get any good pictures with you in them because you are the only one that knows how to use the camera? I keep trying to teach my husband, but they still never turn out right. Bryson is adorable with his cake!
Your cakes are just fantastic!
you really are the best mom ever, you know that right?
I always love to see your creativity with their birthdays! Once again another adorable cake. Can't wait to see you!
I'm so glad you found me! It was so fun to look through your blog. Could your boys be any cuter? Each one of them is beautiful!!!!! What's Kenny doing for work? Where do you guys live? We'll have to keep in touch. Also your cake is amazing. Could you please teach me to work with fondant. It's the hardest stuff. I'm so impressed. Also, your photography is great. I wish you lived next door so you could take our pictures. You are a very talented lady. You loook great and what a beautiful family!
you are so talented. Everything is so stinkin cute!
It was fun to help celebrate his birthday!
You seriously are incredible at making cakes! I am so jealous! And I can't believe how big your boys are getting, they are all so handsome! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment