Saturday, May 22, 2010

Neglected

My blog has been neglected, and I don't even have a good reason other than... life. Of course we've been busy, but who isn't? I'm just going to skip Christmas, since, come on, we're almost have way to the next one. :) But I can't leave out this cute pic of Landon, on his first day as a Sunbeam back in January. Crazy to have two kiddos in Primary with me now. He loves it though and does much better than Jackson did. Landon is usually a pretty easy going kid. He's my buddy.


I was able to snag this of all three of them, doesn't happen often. Notice Landon's "Cape".

There is a lot of cape wearing at this house.

This little cutie keeps us going. He's going to be two next month and it hasn't quite sunk in yet. He's quite the little jabber box. He already thinks he's like 4, and wants to play with the big boys.

Last August he had surgery to probe his clogged tear ducts. Unfortunately it only fixed his left eye, so in February they had to go in again and put a stint (a small tube) in his right duct. Here's a before, taken in January. See the goop.


And this is the day of his surgery. The tube was stitched to the inside of his nose where the duct drains, that's why it's bleeding. He was not a happy guy.
But Hallelujah! No more goop, it worked! It is so nice not to have to worry about a crusty, red eye.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Such cute boys!

Jami said...

that last pic is so sad but how nice to have it over with.
I'm in Logan now and will probably be here for at least a month if not longer you'll have to call me next time your up here!