Sunday, November 7, 2010

Updates Coming...

I've been kind of on a blogging break. No specific reason, just haven't been able to keep up and then I feel too overwhelmed, but summer and fall updates our coming. A lot has been going on, a lot has changed. The number one change is that we have baby number 4 on the way! She is set to arrive in March, yep that's right, she...it's a GIRL! It is still sinking in that our family is going to have a sweet baby girl to cuddle and enjoy. The boys are really excited, and we already love her!

4 comments:

Jill said...

yeah. congrats! Girls are the best.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah!!!!! Im so excited/ jealous you are getting a girl to doll up. :)

Jill said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!! I AM EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

Jan said...

That is so exciting Maeg! She's going to be one spoiled girl... with a lot of brotherly protection! :) Hope you're feeling good!