Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coming Home

It's been two weeks since we brought Taelyn home. It's gone by so fast and she has been a perfect angel. Such a good baby. I only stayed one night in the Hospital and came home on Wednesday for a few reasons, I felt good enough, No kids under 14 were allowed in the hospital so the boys hadn't even met her yet, and Kenny had to work on Thursday so bringing her home by myself wasn't an option.
First time getting her all dressed up in one of the few outfits that actually fit her! 0-3mnths pretty much drowns her. I'm slowly getting used to bows and pink.


Ready to go home! She had no idea what was in store for her at home!
The Big, Bigger, and Biggest Brothers waiting anxiously to meet their baby sister.
Finally, after so much talk of a baby coming, these little guys got to meet the sister they will be protecting for the rest of their lives!
My fabulous sister-in-law was home watching the boys with dinner ready and a cute cake!
Thanks so much for all your help Kristina!

And, ignoring how chubby I look, our family of SIX!

4 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! What a precious baby girl added to such a neat family! Conrats!

Trisha said...

I think you look gorgeous! What a fun family you have.

Pickett Fences said...

I love all these cute pics. It was good to come and see you guys it was a lot of fun and I loved holding her!

Keri

Brenda said...

AWW...how sweet! And I love the boys shirts. So creative and fun.