Jackson had his first sunbeam class today. We've been talking about it a lot lately to get him used to the idea of no nursery. After Sacrament he just kept clinging to my leg and saying I want to go to nursery, before I even said anything about Sunbeam class. He new it was coming. Since I am in the presidency I have to be in there anyway so for the first little bit he sat with me, once the fun started with singing he sat with his class. And then he was just perfect when they left for their classrooms. Hopefully the adjustment will go smoothly. He is just such a young sunbeam I hope he doesn't give the teacher stress! I can't believe he is actually in Primary! I took this picture really quick before church, we were running late (like usual), so it's not the best, but he is singing the sunbeam song.
Friday we decided to be daring and take the kids to the movie. We hadn't attempted it yet, so I was anxious to see how they would do. Landon is such a mellow kid that I wasn't too worried, but you never know. They were both absolutely perfect! I was in awe at how well Jack sat there and watched the movie. I left once with Landon when he was getting a little antsy but then came back, sat down, and he fell asleep towards the end. It was really fun to go to the theater as a family!
And here is just some random pics. This was the other night out my back door of Antelope Island. The sunset was so pretty!
And of course I gotta throw one in there of Landon.
6 comments:
Wasn't that movie cute? We loved it. My boys actually sat through it too. (that is a first for us) Jackson looks so cute in his tie. He looks all grown up. Cute pic of Landon too, I love it.
You're already an amazing photographer with a great camera. For some reason when I was reading about Jack in primary I was thinking how did you get Landon in nursery already? I'm so ready to enjoy church again. I'm impressed about the movie, since Carson sits about 5min at a time. Landon's picture is incredible btw!!!
I was going to comment you on the photography too, you're turning into quite the pro. I love the ones of the boys, they're so handsome! How are you feeling? Have you felt (her) move yet?
That's funny, I was also going to say how great your pics are. The last one of Landon melts my heart.
Very nice pictures! Jackson is looking so big. How was the movie?
Looks like you're having lots of fun with your new camera. That sunset is gorgeous! How fun for Jackson to go to Sunbeams. Hayden is really scared. We missed Sunday because of a baby blessing, so we'll see how it goes this Sunday!
Post a Comment