Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm it!

I've been tagged! I will try and make this as interesting as possible.
Things you may or may not know about me!

Four jobs I have had:
1. ZCMI/Meier and Frank
2. Worthlin Worldwide
3. Safari Graphics
4. T.L.C. Childcare

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. 50 First Dates
2. I am Sam
3. Dirty Work
4. Home videos

Four places I have lived:
1. Smithfield, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Pocatello, ID
4. Clearfield, UT

Four TV Shows I watch:
1. LOST
2. Las Vegas
3. Biggest Loser
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I've been:
1. Florida
2. Puerta Vallarta
3. Mazatlan
4. Cabo San Lucas

Four people who email me:
1. Babycenter (I know it's not a person)
2. Rascc
3. Lacey
4. Family (just covering all the bases)

Four activities I enjoy doing:
1. Blogging
2. Snowmobiling
3. Walking/biking
4. Photo playing

Four things I enjoy eating: (only 4?)
1. Sour Patch kids
2. Ice Cream
3. Chips
4. Cold cereal (a pregnancy love)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a date
2. Hawaii
3. On any vacation
4. Cold Stone

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Baby #3!!!
2. Summer
3. Vacation
4. Finishing our basement

People I am tagging:
1. Brenda Brittin
2. Dani Prince
3. Jane Jugler
4. Brittany Olsen

4 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Maegan,

When I get tagged am I supposed to do what you did as far as info or is it just whatever? Keri

carlyl said...

What is dirty work? I don't think I have ever heard of it. I didn't know you liked sour patch kids either. Yum!

Jan said...

Oh Provo - good times. I always love hearing more about my friends. It's a great quick update.

MacJ said...

I must be dumb, but what do I do now that I am tagged? =)