Monday, September 15, 2008

A busy weekend

Kenny usually works Mon-Thur and has three day weekends, but this last weekend he was filling in and worked Friday and Saturday so instead of stay home bored I took the boys up to my parents. Gandma Great invited us over on Friday so we made a stop in Wellsville. The boys loved every bit. From eating ice cream sandwhiches, to learning about the indians by playing the drum,

and pretending to be indians.

Austin was in love with the cat and dog,

While mine loved the tractors!
Bryson watched.And then we had fun just taking pictures. Grandma's house is perfect! So many great places, I could have taken pictures all day, except my battery died :(
My cute nephew Austin.
Jackson kept busy in these tires for quite a while. I am so glad my boys get to grow up knowing and loving my Grandma!
Saturday we played at Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's. Jackson got to bail hay with Grandpa which put him in complete heaven! The plan was to do a bunch of freezer corn. But I can't say I did that much, I fell asleep on the couch with Bryson, (that nap was much needed , by the way) and my dad husked all the corn and my mom started cutting it off. I did help finish and I got about 34 bags. Yeah for corn! We were going to do peaches, but when I stopped in Brigham on the way, they weren't quite ripe and they are way expensive this year.
Best cousins! 2 1/2 weeks apart.
And here is my little man ready for church yesterday. He is sporting his cute little bow tie made by my friend Diane you can check her out here. He is 3 months old now and so much fun! He loves to tell us stories and a couple weeks ago he rolled from his front to his back! Little stinker!
Thanks, Grandma Great, mom and dad, and Kristina, Austin and Savanna, we had so much fun! Oh, and to top the weekend off, we went to Charlie's! Yum!


13 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

I am glad that you had fun. Sorry I missed you. We are coming up Conference weekend to go to Lagoon and maybe we can plan on having you do our family pictures when you are here next. (Novemeber?)
Cute pictures by the way.

Whitney Hale said...

Bryson is growing!! He is dang cute with his little bow I love it! I can't wait til Carter and Bryson are a little older and can play at all our family parties!!

Davis Family said...

You do such a good job taking pictures. You have such a talent for it. Thanks for the WALK WITH CHRIST idea. We did it out at your mom's house last week and it went over so well. I am feeling so old when I see my YW all grow up with children of their own. You are such a good mother.
Julie

Missy said...

The bow tie is awesome. What kind of camera do you have. Those pictures are beautiful.

Jan said...

I cannot believe that he rolled over... NO! I better start watching out. Did you see it coming? I can't tell if Brody's close or not. Seeing your Grandma brought back some good memories.

Holly said...

It looks like ya'll had so much fun! And to comment on your Ewwwwwwww post. EWWWWWWWWW, how rude can people get. No consederation of anyone else. Clearly they thing we all want to smoke and just don't!!!!

Brenda said...

Sorry he had to work. But I understand. Clark works 6 days a week, and very seldom has a two day weekend, let alone a three. It can get pretty boring and overwhelming being 8 months pregnant, with a 2-year old.

I'm glad you were able to see some family and have a little fun. Cute pics.

Trisha said...

I think your Grandma looks like a pretty cool lady!

Melissa said...

your boys are so cute!

cjanddiane said...

Hey thanks so much for the cute model advertisement. He was pretty stinkin cute at church if I do say so myself. Glad to see the kids are keeping the word of wisdom at such an early age.

Jami said...

Oh I just love your grandma! I'm impressed he rolled over at 3 months. Ellie never really rolled over until she was 9 months old. He looks so cute with his bow tie-I love it.

carlyl said...

LOVE the bow tie. That is so cute. Great pics. I especially like the one of Jackson. I am glad you had a good time. I sometimes miss that place called cache valley.... SOMETIMES.

Tiffany Webber said...

What a cute grandma!! And that little bowtie is adorable! I want one for Kaden!!