Kenny and I have been married for 9 years. We have three very handsome boys. Jackson 6, Landon 4, and Bryson 2. We recently welcomed a baby girl in March, Taelyn. I have the wonderful opportunity of being a stay at home mom.
That was great and very encouraging words. It was good to hear that to start out my week and also because I didn't get much out of church yesterday-children do that to you! I love that picture with you and your boys-very cute!
Thanks for the uplift! That was really neat. I love that man. I especially loved the part that said to avoid being in a rush. I notice that everyone gets ornery when we're rushing, so if we can just plan ahead and make time to not be in a rush it stays a lot more peaceful. I want to watch that again and again!
3 comments:
That was great and very encouraging words. It was good to hear that to start out my week and also because I didn't get much out of church yesterday-children do that to you!
I love that picture with you and your boys-very cute!
Such a wonderful outpouring of uplifting words!
Thanks for the uplift! That was really neat. I love that man. I especially loved the part that said to avoid being in a rush. I notice that everyone gets ornery when we're rushing, so if we can just plan ahead and make time to not be in a rush it stays a lot more peaceful. I want to watch that again and again!
Post a Comment