Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthdays, Sledding, Haircuts and randomness

I'll try to throw this all into one post. Things are busy around here. I am just very ready for sicknesses to be gone, and to have sunshine!! Isn't this weather wonderful!
Kenny celebrated his 32nd Birthday on March 4, so the boys and I went to visit him at work and take him a cake.


That weekend we went up Logan Canyon sledding with some of my cousin's kids. Jackson had a blast on the tube. He did not want to stop. What a good sport my cousin Ryan is on the bottom.



Tuesday Bryson got his first haircut! He doesn't have much but it was out of control. I did this on purpose but this is pretty much what it looked like every time he woke up.
Not amused.
All done! What a cutie! Thanks Grandma!
And here is the randomness. I got a new backdrop a couple weeks ago so I had to hurry and try it out. Here are my willing participants. I snagged Jack from playing if you couldn't tell.

6 comments:

Kristina said...

What a cute haircut! We all need them desperately. Gonna have to go see Grandma soon....

Whitney Hale said...

how is your mouth! i can't believe you got 5 teeth pulled! happy bday kenny! Bryson is getting so big! I need to get Carter's hair cut too! he is out of control on the top!

Jill said...

cute hair! Hope you are feeling better.

Jami said...

Wow! Five teeth pulled...ouch! Hopefully your feeling better!

Joanie said...

It looks like you are a pro at fondant and cakes, seeing all the pics on the blog. I'm attempting to make fondant and make a Little Mermaid cake for my little girl's birthday in a couple weeks. Any pointers?

Pickett Fences said...

Hey I am glad Kenny had a good birthday, I sent that DVD as kind of a joke. I feel bad that we are not going to see you this weekend. Is May 2nd going to work for you guys for a going away/Harrison birthday party?