Bryson has officially learned patty cake, and he loves it. He will be just sitting in the middle of the floor playing, and start clapping. Don't you just love his grin at the end. Jackson always makes him grin. Please excuse my annoying voice.
On a side note, new pictures at my other blog <----
Double Trouble
16 years ago


5 comments:
He is so cute and happy- I love it! =)
How cute!!!!
I hope that diaper rash cleared up quick... i love calmoseptine! That last picture of the little baby is so perfect. Good job Maego!
He's getting so big-what a cutie!
So cute. You take such cute pictures. I need some taken of my boys. It is fun to stay in touch a little more. How do you know Stephanie? We went to school with Tyler and now they live right down the street!
Post a Comment