Landon kinda looks silly, but still aren't they cutest? Love this little boys!!
They got to have an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Hansen's... in the snow.
The Easter Bunny found them, and spoiled them! We had the carpets cleaned the day before and so the furniture wasn't put back yet, they had fun testing out their new rides in my house!
On Easter Sunday we packed up and tried to head to warmer weather down south. My mom and brother and his family went too. We went to Vegas for one night, and stayed in St. George the rest of the week. It wasn't quite as warm as I wanted, but there was no snow so that was a big plus.We headed to MGM to see the Lions. The boys were pretty impressed.
Bryson was loving the fish at the Rainforest Cafe
And Jack thought this alligator/crocodile (how do you tell the difference?) was way cool. I think Landon was a little timid and thought it was real :)
We had to go see the beautiful gardens at the Bellagio. Seriously, so pretty and so neat!
We wanted them to be able to see the fountains so we waited outside for a long time, only to decide that something was wrong and they were not going to go off. So we left, me being completely bummed but not wanting to sit around any longer. After the long trek back to the car, we pulled out of the parking garage and as we were passing in front of the Bellagio, the fountains were going! grrr. Of course since we left. But we got stopped at a light and the kids got to see some out their windows. Still not the same. This kid seriously idolizes his daddy! No one compares in his eyes, well maybe Grandpa when he takes him on the farm.

We of course had to go to Jumping Jacks in St George. Unfortunately I didn't really get too many pictures, but they had a blast, Landon was a little spider man scaling the walls! I was surprised at some of the stuff he could climb by himself.And what vacation is complete without swimming? Little fish! Jackson thought he was so big cause he could touch so he wondered around on his tippy toes.

This one screamed when we had to leave, not a happy boy.
It was a fun little family vacation, and thanks to my mom for coming along we had an extra set of hands.


3 comments:
Easter was very weird not going to church. I was also sad they couldn't wear their new church clothes that day. If I could I would move to St. George, I love that place.
Good times, good times! =)
Your kids look so cute in their Easter outfits-what handsome little boys!
Post a Comment