
Kenny and I celebrated our 6 year Anniversary on Saturday. The kids went up to my parents for the weekend and we went to Park City. It was nice to have some time away, I love my boys but everybody needs a little break now and then. They had a blast of course, fourwheelers, tractors, animals, and being completely spoiled! Thanks mom and dad we appreciate you!
We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast called the Washington School Inn. It was very.... quaint.


Not only did I come back well rested but with a cold! I'll just blame it on pregnancy shall I? We even got to go to a movie! Something that doesn't happen very often. Iron Man. It was very good, so if you like those type of movies and need a date night I reccommend it.
Thanks for a great weekend honey! I love you and can't wait to spend the next many years with you!


10 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I am glad that you had a fun trip. I am also glad that Kenny found someone so great as a wife and mother. I know he used to drive me crazy and wonder if anyone could put up with him and marry him, but that is just a sister talking. Travis' sisters still ask me "what where you thinking?" I will always remember how long you have been married by how old Ethan will be in the fall of the same year. Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! You look great as always.
How beautiful were you! What a gorgeous day too with all those tulips. I just love the Logan temple. I agree, it is very much needed that we get a break from the kids every now and then. Date nights are a must for us. (get more of them in before the new baby while you can)
As Kenny's other sister, I'd have to agree with Keri. He was never rude to girls, he was just so clueless. But of course we all grow up. And he's always been good with kids, and I knew he would be a great father. That is, when he's not attached to a piece of technology. And I remember telling him one time that he needs to have a boy to carry on the Stark name. I guess I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Oh man, we celebrate soon too, and I can't believe how long it has been! We missed the beautiful tulips though...they are awesome!
You two look so cute. Congrats on the anniversary.
Wow, six years. The bed and breakfast looks cute, how were the rooms? Your wedding photos are gorgeous, like you.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long. It seems like just yesterday that we were all hanging out in Provo. Glad you could get away.
Happy Anniversary... You two are so cute. I totally need to take Kace to Iron Man, that is his kinda thing. Love ya.
Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are cute. It is nice to get away every now and again. Glad you could have fun! :)
Post a Comment